ORIENTAL RUG CLEANING
Protecting Your Investment’s Beauty and Value
Like other valuables, preservation of your oriental rug with cleanings will retain its value and its aesthetic appearance. Keep fibers free of debris, soil, and odors with our non-toxic cleaning services. At Main Street Oriental Rugs, our professionals use a blend of traditional hand cleaning methods with modern equipment.
Our Safe Cleaning Process:
- Dusting – An important process of the cleaning process, dusting removes dirt particles within the fibers that ordinary vacuuming cannot remove.
- Shampooing – Using a special non-toxic shampoo for oriental rugs, debris and odors are lifted and eliminated while fibers remain unharmed.
- Rinsing – After shampooing, cool, clean water is used to purge your rug of cleaner, filth.
- Drying – Our climate-controlled warehouse provides the ideal location for traditional and natural drying methods
- Post detailing – For spots that require special attention to remove foreign matter.
We Never Use Harsh Chemicals
Our experts’ priority when cleaning oriental rugs is the safety measures towards the fibers and dyes. At Main Street Oriental Rugs, we never use harsh chemicals of detergents on your oriental rugs. Call us at 410-313-9090 and ask about how to get 20% off our Baltimore rug cleaning services!